Kick off meeting December 2017
Since monday 11 until wednesday 13 of december, the kick of meeting was carried out at Universidad Carlos III, de Madrid in wich the work packages were established, along with their activities and their responsables. There were practices and presentations about Learning Analytics tools in charge of: Leuven, Edinburgh and Carlos III de Madrid universities. As well as presentations about available systems, data and expectations in Learning Analytics in charge of: ESPOL, UACH, PUC y U.CUENCA universities.
The objectives, methodologies and results about the SHEILA project was presented, as well as the objectives, methodologies and activities of the LALA framework and how to applied the SHEILA project to it.
- Overview of the LALA project, management and financial guidelines proposal.
- Description of the work packages, their related tasks and responsible institutions for the different tasks.
- Presentation of the different partners, their LA activities, data infrastructure and expectations.
- Presentation of tools from European partners.
- Presentation of the SHEILA project.
- Discussion about the LALA framework (WP2).