All submissions will be reviewed by peers on the Program Committee, and the evaluation will consider the submission’s originality, quality, and relevance to the conference. At least one author of each accepted submission must present at the conference. All submissions should:
- Be written in Spanish, Portuguese, or English
- Include a minimum of 5 pages and a maximum of 10 pages, including references
- Have the names, affiliations and emails of all authors
- Be formatted according to the Springer template
Authors are responsible for ensuringe that submissions strictly comply with the required format. Submissions that fail to do so will be rejected without further review. Accepted and presented paper will be published in CEUR under ISBN and will be sent for indexing in SCOPUS. Authors of the best articles will be invited to submit extended versions to the Journal of Learning Analytics.
When preparing the final version of your paper, please strictly follow the instructions for the Springer format (among other things, this will accelerate the publication process). Also consider that the title, the keywords, and the abstract should all be written in English.
- Deadline for abstract submission: November 30, 2018
- Deadline for full submission: Extended dealine: December 17, 2018
- Author notification: January 18, 2019
- Deadline for final version: January 25, 2019
- Early registration for authors: January 21 – February 28, 2019